Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Peace, Love and Corduroy Pants.

Someone needs to give Spring a good swift kick in the behind because I am feeling very floral lately. Winter is nice, but in small doses. Anyways it was retro day at school au jourd'hui so instead of going for the stereo typical leggings, slouchy sweater and side ponty tail of the 80's I went for the 70's. I think I did well, not over done yet it's clear what I was going for. God it was a sea of neon and leg warmers today. Made me want to puke into my Transit handbag how uniform everyone is even when playing dress up.

What am I wearing today? Well I took my high waisted, silk, screen print skirt and just yanked it up a bit to make it a top. Threw on a shawl, some wide leg corduroy pants that seemed appropriate for the time period, and my white pumps handed down from my auntie. My hair bow is just a psychadelic bit of scrap fabric from a dress I made a while ago. I love the material so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment